Come and serve with us in the historic city of Ulm, Germany, the birthplace of Albert Einstein and home to the tallest church in the world. Located on the banks of the Danube River, Ulm, and the sister city of Neu-Ulm, are home to 180,000 people. It is here that in 1957, MOSAIK Church was planted. Today we are 1 church in 4 locations across our state of Baden-Württemberg. MOSAIK Church offers services in German with English translation and is a multi-ethnic, multi-generational, multi-site church where a strong emphasis is placed on families and our relationship to each other as the body of Christ. We have a strong kids and youth ministry as well as growing international and Student ministries. In October 2022, we will be launching our 5th campus to better reach the international and student population of our city. Serving in Ulm will immerse you in a cross section of national and International ministry. From metropolitan Stuttgart and the Swabian cities of Pforzheim and Ulm to the village of Ehingen, you can be a part of building the Kingdom of God in southern Germany.
In Ulm, you will…
- receive hands-on, cross-cultural ministry training.
- take part in weekly mentoring meetings.
- receive opportunities to use your gifts in a variety of church settings.
- serve with our Student ministry.
- learn how to serve a national church movement.
- be stretched personally and in your ministry skills.
- be a part of making an eternal impact for the Kingdom of God.
Opportunity is anywhere from 3 months to 2 years.
Qualifications: Passion for ministry to students of all ages, a heart for cross-cultural servant leadership, and a willingness to learn.
Contact Austin Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.